Invest in IT business
We offer the opportunity to invest in launched or under development IT projects of the company with a guarantee of return of invested funds
How does that work?
A money-back guarantee?
If the project you have chosen turns out to be unprofitable and we close it down, you are covered by our money-back guarantee system. How does it work?
The maximum project share is 49%. We retain the remaining 51% in the project, and it is this 51% from the company that has been successful that covers the losses of projects that have been unsuccessful.
- How quickly can I get my funds back?
- We guarantee a refund for the first 5 investors (if the project is unsuccessful) for 3 years.
- What documentary guarantees do you provide?
- You can familiarize yourself with our model agreement. In it we prescribe options for the interest to be received, the amount for development and promotion, and, if the project is successful (understanding that the project can be successful), the creation of a separate legal entity for the project.
If the amount you want to invest in the project is more than 50,000 EURO, we can discuss the option of opening a separate legal entity for the project at once.
- Google Play - download the app